Take ownership, drive results, and experience the rewards.
"This is your business. You own everything. But you cannot do everything. You have to rely on your team to create capacity." - Lori T.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and have fun in the process. The Acute Dialysis Healthcare Administrator (aka Acute Facility Administrator or Acute FA) role can be exceptionally rewarding and can also carry a unique set of challenges at DaVita. There's a whole lot to manage and move forward as an FA. You and your team have goals tied to quality and clinical outcomes, and you receive profit sharing bonuses based on meeting those goals.
You're in charge. The four main areas you're accountable for include:
Contract Management - Exceed expectations of our hospital partners.
H.S.A. adeptly manage the business aspects of our hospital partnerships. You are responsible for adhering to our contractual responsibilities and maintaining strong relationships with hospital administration and staff. You anticipate the hospital's needs and ensure their satisfaction with our service.
Financial Management - Drive bottom line results.
Successful H.S.A. ensure the complete operation and performance of their clinic including all financial aspects. H.S.A. manage budgets, forecast expenses, communicate with vendors, order supplies, and ensure compliance with public health and safety standards.
Patient Care - Impact patient lives and deliver optimal clinical outcomes.
Success in an acute dialysis hospital setting is measured by how well patients respond to their dialysis treatments. The FA is responsible for monitoring patient clinical outcomes utilizing DaVita's quality metric in coordination with doctors, nurses and the interdisciplinary team.
Teamwork - Develop, mentor, and inspire a cohesive team.
Our best H.S.A. thrive when they build a team of clinicians to achieve optimal results. H.S.A. interview and hire, monitor compliance, conduct teammate evaluations, lead teammate satisfaction initiatives and incorporate Core Values within all aspects of the clinic.
"I am ensuring patient care at all times, producing strong financial and clinical outcomes, and building strong, positive relationships with teammates, doctors and other vendors." - Grady D.
Follow the DaVita H.S.A. Blog and you'll find a window into the world of our H.S.A.
Partner with Regional Operations Director to identify and address employee and patient concerns to drive towards Regional goals and standards
The Shining Star in this role should have:
* Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred
* Minimum of 2 years' experience required in management (healthcare, business, or military) or equivalent renal experience (nurse, dietitian, social worker, LPN, etc.) at discretion of DVP and/or ROD
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in dialysis preferred
* Current CPR certification required (or certification must be obtained within 60 days of hire or change in position)
* Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at discretion of ROD and/or Divisional Vice President
* Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a "gets stuff done" person
* Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes
* Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common
* Passion for making a difference in people's lives
* Willingness to cover multiple locations which requires some local travel
The DaVita Village Difference
* Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
* Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
* Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
* Commitment to developing and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
* Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
* Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
* A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption is required.
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range$-$ / year
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at